Thursday, June 30, 2016

Matariki reflection

Matariki is a time for reflection.  Yesterday  with Whaea Toni we took the time to reflect on our year and set a new goal here is the goal I  set:


File_000.jpeg
Screenshot 2016-07-01 at 11.53.30 AM.png



Screenshot 2016-07-01 at 11.37.40 AM.png



We made a matariki star we used our algebraic  thinking. we had a pattern to follow 1, 2, and down  1, and up we repeated this pattern until we got the star.



File_004.jpeg

                           


3 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy, I love your Matarki art and your squares that you made. I love the way that you celebrate Matariki, it is such a special occasion
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate
      Thank you for commenting on my matariki stars and yes matariki is a very special occasion
      From daisy

      Delete
    2. Hi Kate
      Thank you for commenting on my matariki stars and yes matariki is a very special occasion
      From daisy

      Delete